Be SunSmart | Cuddle Love
Here are some tips from CANSA to protect your baby from the sun this summer:
- Use liberal amounts of sunscreen on babies and infants of 6 months or older 20 minutes before they go out in the sun (under the age of 6 months should be kept out of the sun)
- Keep your child in the shade as much as possible
- Use a hat to provide protection for the whole face, ears and neck
- Use clothing to cover and protect the sensitive skin of infants
- Use a sunscreen approved by CANSA
We offer three products from the Oh Lief Sunscreen range.
Follow us on Facebook and share with your friend!
+27(83) 660 2511